Create and validate your startup project consisting of:
- A meaningful and priced solution (product, service or experience)
- To a defined target group’s documented needs
- Analyses of the startup project’s environment
You have to create and validate your startup project consisting of a meaningful and priced solution (product, service or experience) to a defined target group’s documented needs within a specific context that you have to analyze.
- Monthly subscription service based on home essential products.
- Value higher than pocket price
- Consist of 5-7 products
- Gender neutral
- Delivered straight to the users front door.
- Personalized through questionnaire when signing up.
- Considers product life span and consumer consumption
- Time and money saving.
- 3 month test trial.
- Sign up online through KASSEN’s own website
- Customers can create a personal profile through a short questionnaire.
packaging and prototype
- Men and women in the ages of 20-40 years old
- Lives in Copenhagen
- Busy lifestyle, values saving time
- Tired of having to spend time purchasing basic home essentials
- Comfortable using e-commerce
- Interested sustainability and seeks becoming more sustainable
NEEDS AND VALUES
- Seeks saving time and money
- Getting a better conscience.
- Exposure to new products and solution on how to become more sustainable.
- Time with family and friends
- Clean home
- Being trendy and modern
Price example based on cost-plus
- Cost of products and production: 80 DKK
- Mark-up (2)(100%): 80 DKK
- Calculated pocket price: 160 DKK
- Final pocket price: 159 DKK
- Determine pocket price based on how customer value
- Using odd pricing, having a 9-ending pocket price.
- One month free trial – targeting users with low w.t.p.
- Current consumer consumption consist of 133.5 billion DKK (growth of 23% since 2017)
- Entering the ‘service’ market’ under the subcategory ‘subscriptions’ (19% of market (1 billion DKK))
- Entering a narrow industry within sustainable brands and subscriptions.
- Suppliers have a high bargaining power in the beginning. Will decrease with time.
- The adoption chain risk will therefore also lower during time
- No direct/close competitors
- Goodiebox, supermarkets and small sustainable stores.